Invalid Quadripod Walking Stick L Shape Description
Invalid Quadripod Walking Stick L Shape
The L shaped Quadropod is very helpful for the elderly patients who need wide base of support. The four legs provides comfort in case of the treatment of degenerative arthritis and other disabilities of hip and knee. Quadropod legs of the stick are widely flared for better balance as weight applied. It helps direct load through the arms and the walking aid, lowering the impact and static forces transmitted to the affected limbs. This walking stick is sturdy and fitted with an L shaped handle for better grip.
Invalid Quadripod Walking Stick L Shape Features
- Impaired balance
- Walking Disorders
- Injury or disorder of spine
- Chronic osteoarthritis knee
- Quadripods of the sticks are widely flared for greater balance as weight applied
- Sturdy and fitted with ‘L’ shaped handle for better grip.
- By providing additional points of contact the walking aid provides both additional support and a wider range of stable center of gravity positioning.
Invalid Quadripod Walking Stick L Shape Measurements
Invalid Quadripod Walking Stick L Shape Video: