Tynor Contoured LS Support Description
Tynor Contoured LS Support
Contoured L.S. Support is scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbo sacral region and correct the postural deformity to allay low back pain syndrome.
Double pull mechanism
Well cushioned back pad
Anatomical pre shaped splints.
Tynor Contoured LS Support Features
- Anatomically contoured rigid splints .
- Maintain the natural low back curve, allay pain due to mechanical stresses, gets rid of postural fatigue, ensure adequate back reinforcement for perfect, immobilization.
- Aluminum splints
- Malleable and customizable offers accurate support, light in weight, offer better patient compliance, contoured and rigid splinting provides immobilization in the neutral position to stabilize the vertebral fractures.
- Double pull mechanism
- Ensures strong fastening for secure fitting, better immobilization, prevents belt slippage.
- Ethafoam back pad
- Offers high cushioning even in thin sections, provides better patient comfort, without compromising the immobilization.
- Large hook loop panel
- Allows controlled compression, flexibility in sizing, easy application and removal of the belt.
Tynor Contoured LS Support Measurements
Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel.
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Small 28-32 70-80
Medium 32-36 80-90
Large 36-40 90-100
XL 40-44 100-110
XXL 44-48 110-120
XXXL 48-52 120-130
Tynor Contoured LS Support Video: