Cervical Collar Soft Firm Density Description
Cervical Collar Soft Firm Density
Cervical Collar Soft (Firm Density) is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
Cervical Collar Soft Firm Density Features
Made of very high density (60 kg./m3) P.U. foam
- High immobilization, better support , quick relief, no reinforcement, more
- comfortable, long life.
Covered with hypoallergenic cotton stockinet
- Uniform support to the mandible, Better immobilization, Better comfort
Perforated collar body
- Better patient comfort, no allergy or rash even to sensitive skin.
- Better compliance
Fawn colored stockinette
- Improved ventilation , more patient comfort, better compliance.
Long hook-loop closure tape
- Matches skin color, Better aesthetics.
- Ensure snug fitting around neck, easy application and quick removal.
Cervical Collar Soft Firm Density Measurements
Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in the extension position.
Size Chart -
Size In Inch In cm
CH 2 to 2.5 5.08 to 6.35
Small 3 to 3.5 7.5 to 8.75
Medium 3.5 to 4 8.75 to 10
Large 4 to 4.5 10 to 11.25
Cervical Collar Soft Firm Density Video: