Cervical Orthosis Philadelphia Ethafoam Description
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Ethafoam
Cervical orthosis (Ethafoam) is an advanced collar with scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. It is called as a gold standard in cervical immobilization.
Minimal contact surface.
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Ethafoam Features
Anatomical and balloon design
- Provides rest to the chin, ensures comfort, improves immobilization.
- Offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Ensures no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible to geriatrics, better patient compliance .
Two piece design
- Compatible to use of endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, improves patient comfort and compliance.
- Easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Light weight, better patient compliance, non absorbent ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Ethafoam Measurements
Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in extension position.
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Small 3-3.5 7.5-8.75
Medium 3.5-4 8.75-10
Large 4-4.5 10-11.25
XL 4.5-5 11.25-12.5
Cervical Orthosis Philadelphia Ethafoam Video: