Tynor Ankle Splint Description
Ankle Splint is designed to immobilize, support and stabilize the ankle joint in injury, or offer protection to people prone to ankle injuries. Rigid exoskeleton shell design gives better protection and control of the inversion or aversion of the ankle.
One size, that fits all
Easy to clean.
Ankle Splint Features
Unique figure of eight gripping
Large enough room for ankle
- Effective control on inversion & eversion movement of ankle
- Most effective gripping around ankle.
- Enhances comfort and walking pleasure
Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad
- Unconventional, swollen or distorted ankles can be accommodated
- No compression hot spots on the ankle , so enhances comfort to injured
- Reduces chances of sports related injuries in recurrent ankle problems
- Quick healing and better recovery of the fully immobilized ankle
- Provides optimal compression and pressure
- Good cushioning , enhances comfort
- Skin friendly
Molded splint with perfect anatomy
- Light in weight – enhance compliance
- Bilateral symmetry – can be used for either ankle
- Neoprene sleeves – good cushioning ,reduce pressure of gripping
- One size fits all
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Sleek can be used inside the shoe
- Effective immobilization.
Ankle Splint Measurements
Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint.
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Universal 7.2-12 18-30
Tynor Ankle Splint Video: