Tynor R O M Knee Brace Description
Tynor R O M Knee Brace
Prefabricated, custom adjusted R.O.M. Knee Brace controls and restrict flexion/extension of the knee joint through a multi-point joint fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on quite a big range of population and for a multiple orthopedic problems associated with knee joint.
Immobilization at any angle
Controlled motion between any two angles
Quick and easy application and removal.
Tynor R O M Knee Brace Features
Neoprene Liner with Silicone Coating
- 0 to 120 degree flexion.
- 0 to 60 degree hyper extention
- Locking at any angle or motion between any two angles possible
- Interval of 10 to15 degrees
- Pleasurable locking, using easy pull mechanism
- Enhanced product grip
- Less slippage of product
- High cushioning coefficient and more comfort
- Less discomfort of tight straps
Straps with Reverse Buckle Mechanism
- Light in weight
- Bilateral symmetrical
- Improved patient compliance
- Easy removal and application
- Universal design, one size fits all
- Enhanced grip
- Easy to wear
- Controlled tightening.
Tynor R O M Knee Brace Measurements
Measure circumference around mid thigh – approx 6 inches above knee
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Universal 14.8-22 37-55
Tynor R O M Knee Brace Video: