Tynor Walker Boot Description
Tynor Walker Boot
Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
Maintains normal gait.
Tynor Walker Boot Features
Aluminum lateral bars
- Improves gait
- Rocker sole—helps in easy ambulation
- Offers stabilization of the foot ankle and the lower leg
- Comfortable positioning and protection of the foot
Foam liner and Pad set
- Rigid support–Improved immobilization of the ankle and the lower leg
- Malleable, shape can be customized for better fitting and support
Hook Loop system
- Ensure extreme comfort
- Ensure perfect fit of the leg in the orthosis.
- Easy removal and application of the product
- Allows wound inspection
- Allows personal hygiene
- Perfect fitting of the product
- Improved stabilization.
Tynor Walker Boot Measurements
Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Small 7.2-8.4 18-21
Medium 8.4-9.6 21-24
Large 9.6-10.8 24-27
XL 10.8-12 27-30