Tynor Functional Knee Support Description
Tynor Functional Knee Support
Functional knee Support is an anterior opening device, which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and a rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
Anterio Open able
Perfect lateral splinting.
Tynor Functional Knee Support Features
Bi axial heavy duty aluminum hinge
Four way stretchable fabric
- Mimics the natural knee joint
- Ensures full weight bearing.
- Allows free flexion movement
Open patella design
- Controlled and comfortable compression
- No buckling
- No vaso constriction
- Enhanced comfort
Wrap design with anterior closing
- Release patellar pressure
- Hold the patella in position
- Can be used for Patellofemoral diseases
- Easy application and removal on swollen or asymmetric knees
- Easy application and removal for weak or geriatric patients.
- Allows customized compression
- Offers flexibility in sizing
- Anti tourniquet effect — ensures no constriction to blood flow
- Better grip of the product to the body.
- Anatomic construction— Better functionality and Snug fit.
Tynor Functional Knee Support Measurements
Measure circumference around mid thigh – approx 6 inches above knee.
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Small 14.8-17.2 37-43
Medium 17.2-19.6 43-49
Large 19.6-22 49-55
XL 22-24.4 55-61
XXL 24.4-26.8 61-67
Tynor Functional Knee Support Reviews
By: Manish Gehani - 02/10/2016
Accurate product and good quality
Size and quality was as described. Delivery was prompt
Tynor Functional Knee Support Video: