Tynor Anklet Pair Description
Tynor Anklet (Pair)
Anklets are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain and inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports etc.
Four way stretch
Two layered fabric
Simple pull on application
Tynor Anklet (Pair) Features
Bilayered , cotton on the inside
Bilayered, nylon on the outside
- Dermophillic interpahse with the skin
- Better sweat absorption
- Better comfort
- Better patient compliance.
- No allergies or rash
Four-way stretchable seamless tubular fabric
- Ensures long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Two layers enclose air space retains body heat effectively
- Provides therapeutic warmth and assuring support to the knee.
- Effective compression
- Enhanced comfort.
- No vaso constriction.
- Adjusts compression even on uneven diameters
- Simple pull on application improves patient compliance.
Tynor Anklet (Pair) Measurements
Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint.
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Small 7.2-8.4 18-21
Medium 8.4-9.6 21-24
Large 9.6-10.8 24-27
XL 10.8-12 27-30