Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint Description
Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint
Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the dorsi flexion functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb. The splint can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing and hygiene.
Anatomical thumb opening.
Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint Features
High quality Elastic Webbing
Removable, Aluminum Splints
- Strong and durable
- Porous and comfortable
- High modulus of elasticity—- Retains shape and size for a long time.
Hook loop closures
- Customized fitting
- Required degree of dorsi-flexion can be achieved
- Very good grip and immobilization
Built in opening for thumb abduction
- Easy to apply and remove
- Ensures optimal compression.
- Better pain relief and healing.
- Thumb remains relaxed, no fatigue
- mproves comfort
Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint Measurements
Measure circumference evenly around the wrist
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Small 4.9-6.1 12.5-15.5
Medium 6.1-7.3 15.5-18.5
Large 7.3-8.5 18.5-21.5
XL 8.5-9.7 21.5-24.5
Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint Video: