Tynor Scrotal Support Description
Tynor Scrotal Support
Scrotal support is designed to hold, provide compression and lift the scrotal sac. Helps to relieve the pain, discomfort and strain of inflamed or sagging testicles. Ideal for post-operative care, palliative care and treatment. Designed to reduce injury and to support the cremaster muscle which adds comfort and convenience for patient, enabling them to live a more productive life.
Separate Penile compartment
Adjustable waist band
Extra soft and hypoallergenic materials
Controlled compression to scrotum.
Tynor Scrotal Support Features
Scientific Scrotal pouch constructionAnatomical shape ensures effective support and lift to the scrotum.Stretchable pouch provides strong compression and required comfort.Provides sufficient space for scrotum.Pocket to separate penis & scrotal.Blind seam construction, planned for sensitive skins.
- Enhanced comfort and soothing effect.
- No rash, no allergy. Dermophilic.
- No abrasion even to the sensitive skins.
- Stretchable Waist belt with broad hook-loop panel
- Ensure easy application and removal.
- Customized compression and grip.
- Better sizing flexibility.
- Perfect fitting.
- Strong holding and lift of the scrotum.
- Adjustable perineum straps ensure customized compression and lift.
- Can be used during exercise and running.
- Can be worn inconspicuously under clothing.
- Light in weight.
- Well ventilated.
- Pleasing aesthetics.
Tynor Scrotal Support Measurements
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
UN 28-42 70-106
SPL 42-52 106-132
Tynor Scrotal Support Video: