Bed Sore Sacral Protector Description
Bed Sore Sacral Protector
During excessive bed ridden cases sacral & coccyx area need good protection from bed sore formation at sacral & coccyx area. Sacral is the first formost & prominent area that develop bed sore easily in bed ridden cases.
Instructions for use :
Wash cloth & gel separately.
When gel is dirty / sticky, Sponge the gel with talcum powder and remove extra powder by washing the gel with mild shampoo and fresh water.
Keep away from direct heat.
Bed Sore Sacral Protector Features
- Sacral is the first & formost site to develop a bed sore because comatose patient is usually in Supine lying position.
- Sacral protector helps to prevent the developing of bed sore at this pressure bearing area.
- Sacrum is the most prominent during supine lying so need pressure relief.
- Can be use up to Grade III bed sores.
- Easy to donning & doffing.
Bed Sore Sacral Protector Measurements
Sacral Protector Available Size -
ITEM NAME SIZES PACKING
Heel Protector XS Single Pc.
Bed Sore Sacral Protector Video: